UK buyers of the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV now have more choice with the launch of a new high-specification special edition called the Outlander PHEV Juro.
For the same price as the Outlander PHEV GX3+ on which it is based, £32,749 (after govt grant) the limited edition Juro offers the added convenience of a touchscreen CD/DVD infotainment unit with TomTom satellite navigation, smartphone integration and DAB radio as standard, while the exterior is enhanced with an Outlander bonnet emblem.
The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Juro comes fully loaded with a host of other features, including cruise control, 18” alloy wheels, heated front seats, the Mitsubishi PHEV appand dual-zone climate control.
The Outlander PHEV can travel up to 32 miles in electric mode alone (NEDC calculation) – more than enough to accommodate most daily average journeys.
Mitsubishi has sold more than 25,000 Outlander PHEVs in the UK since the pioneering 4×4’s launch here in 2014, making it the UKs best selling plug-in vehicle.
To further increase the appeal, the Outlander PHEV is currently available with a free home charging unit.
The Outlander PHEV Juro full specification is as follows:
- Touchscreen CD/DVD audio unit with TomTom satellite navigation
- Smartphone integration (Android Auto/Apple CarPlay)
- DAB radio
- Outlander bonnet emblem
- Mitsubishi PHEV app
- Heated front seats
- 18” alloy wheels
- Cruise control
- Dual-zone climate control air conditioning
- Privacy glass
- Electric folding/heating mirrors with indicators
- Leather mulitfunctional steering wheel
- Bluetooth hands-free
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Hi-tech seat fabric – C-Tec
- LED daytime running lights
- 12V sockets in the front, centre console and luggage compartment
- LED footwell illumination